Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tambra's Upcoming Releases

Hi everyone, Tambra Kendall here:

I'm very excited about my upcoming releases and wanted to share them with you.

In June 07 from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid, Summer Solstice Scorchers Anthology (print) my erotic vampire short A TASTE OF THE FORBIDDEN. www.whiskeycreekpresstorrid.com
This book has the most awesome cover!

July 07 from Mardi Gras Publishing, WICKED PLEASURE, a short humorous historical erotic romance. www.mardigraspublishing.com

And finally, in August 07, THROUGH A MAGIC MIST, Celtic Love Knots 3 anthology from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. This is a short time travel erotic romance.

As you can see, I'm adding to the heat index this summer.

If anyone is going to the Romantic Times Convention in Houston, please say Hi if you find me.
I'm an editor forMardi Gras Publishing so I'll be hanging around there taking appointments for those interested in submitting to our company.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
Tambra Kendall
posted by Tambra at 10:42 pm

1 Comments:

have fun at RT and congrats on all the upcoming releases :)

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home