Wednesday, March 14, 2007

update on Michelle Hasker


** edited post**

I just got my new cover for The Bodyguard!


I wanted to think up something really cool to post in this spot, but I couldn't think of anything. I've been making doughnuts all morning and I finally wondered why am I doing it? It wasn't even my idea. It was someone else's and once again the buck was passed to me. Well, I'm not making any more doughnuts. LOL

I am waiting for permission to post my totally awesome cover for The Bodyguard, the story formally known as Bite Me. It comes out April 24th from Loose Id. "Elena Fortescu has been through hell and wants revenge. She doesn’t need or want to get close to anyone, but Nicolas has other plans. Her bodyguard has fallen in love with her and he’s not going to let the fact that she’s a vampire keep them apart."

I sold a series of 6 novellas about some witches and spells gone haywire, and an evil coven, and all that nice fun evil stuff :)

I have an anthology of tarot card stories that will be released September and December 2007 and March 2008. Those are already written though, leaving me time to work on submissions for Nocturne and Aphrodisia :)

And, I've learned that email is evil when you are procastinating. That refresh button that you hit and more emails magically appear. I could spend all day in my email box. hehehehe

Michelle
posted by Michelle Hasker at 3:18 pm

5 Comments:

Fabulous cover, Michelle! The books sounds great. And congratulations on all your contracts, that's awesome!

7:31 am  

I've said it before. Fab cover!

12:41 pm  

Thanks Olivia and Kim.
This is my best cover by far! Course Christmas Candy is a close second. heheehe

1:43 pm  

Great Cover Michelle, can't wait to read it!

4:30 am  

Thanks Elena :)

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home