Saturday, March 17, 2007

My First Book

Hi everyone!

This unpacking has me going crazy, I nearly forgot to post. My first release is due out soon.

Wet & Wild: Three of Hearts, Forbidden Publications, 1 July 07



Blurb:
Once the Elders sent her off to Canada to find her mate, Leslie Maple realizes life wasn't so hot out in Phoenix. With only a photo, she heads to Vancouver where she meets the two most gorgeous men she'd ever seen, identical twins Sebastian and Castor Belvedere. More intriguing is the feelings they invoke in her, the call she just can't seem to resist.

Aunt Sharon has a nasty habit of playing matchmaker, but Sebastian and Castor Belvedere are through playing along. An old pro at the matchmaking game she plays her wild card, asking them to do her a favor by accompanying her to the airport to pick up her latest mate choice. Unfortunately, for them this time Aunt Sharon may be right. But whom does this mate belong to?

I'm slowly getting back into my writing routine. A month of constant travel upset my timetable far more than I had expected. Now if my characters would start cooperating......

Elena
posted by Elena Croft at 4:36 am

1 Comments:

ooo sounds like a perfect love triangle. heck it sounds like fun! lucky girl :)

Congrats on the sale!

2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home