Saturday, April 14, 2007

I have an Awesome New Cover

Heheh nope I neve tire of telling people that LOL.
Here Check it out for yourself, I think Nik did an awesome job.



I should be getting another cover soon, once I do I'll post it and show it off.

I'll be having a contest as soon as I have a release date for one of my 2 books due out this month. So stay tuned tomy site for it. www.alinedechevigny.com

One of my fellow Daughters Piper Evyns has her book Blood Bonds is up for Book of the Month at Sensual reads. http://www.sensualreads.net/polls/bom_poll.shtml so please go and vote for her.

Another Daughter Kim Knox's new release Past Lies over at Samhain has made the top ten list. Check it out. ou won't be dissapointed.

Well I'm off for now. I have snow to shovel LOL

Aline
posted by Aline de Chevigny at 12:47 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home