Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back in the frozen north

So Im back in the frozen north where -35 degrees celcius is the norm and having a day with a high of -20 degrees celcius feels like high summer. So this week, I've had 5 men working for me to take care of my every whim. Sound exciting?
Okay so maybe it was a little LOL Unfortunately I've gotten no writing done in the past week.

Well, the skidoo's are out, the truck's door is frozen shut every morning, if you don't wear your scarf wrapped around your face you get frost bite in 10 minutes and yet....I'm loving every minute of it.

So I've decided to join the big cribbage tournament here at site, now all I need is a partner LOL Wish me luck.

It's getting late and I need my beauty sleep as they're sending me another man tomorow to finish fixing my fume hood.

Night All and sweet dreams.

Aline
posted by Aline de Chevigny at 2:32 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home