Monday, July 30, 2007

Big Changes on My Website

Every once in a while, I need to redecorate. Not my house... my website! I've been working on each section of the site to make them look a bit more uniform. So far, the Dragon Knights section has a new look, as does the FutureWorlds section. I'm still a bit indecisive over what to do for the paranormal section, but that needs a big overhaul, so watch for it in the coming days. As soon as I decide on a design, it'll be changing big time.

In other news, I was amazed to see that Hara's Legacy is already available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The book isn't due out 'til March, but I'll happily send a goodie package - including a signed bookplate, so you can have a signed copy of the book - to anyone who emails me with proof that they've pre-ordered. Don't forget to email me at biancadarc at gmail.com with your mailing address!

Labels:

posted by Bianca D'Arc at 6:42 pm

1 Comments:

March?! Ugh, the agony... *sigh* I have no patience, lol

3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home