Thursday, June 07, 2007

Men in kilts =HOT!

Recently, a friend had never thought about how sexy men in kilts were. Then, I sent her to my website where I have a great picture posted. She wrote to me and said her husband is Scottish and is now trying to get him to wear a kilt for her! LOL

There's something very masculine about a man wearing a kilt and oh so sexy. Now there's a variety of choices for the guy willing to step out and wear one. Commando underneath or...not. What a delicious thought.

A kilt is not a skirt for man. It has a rich history. I believe one of the toughest regiments in WWII was the Scots also called "the ladies from Hell."

What's not to love when you see a handsome, rugged man in a kilt? There a few places on the web dedicated to the few men who dare to wear.
Personally, I find it romantic and sexy. Apparently others do as well.

I'll continue to put my heroes in kilts because they dare.

Hugs to all!
Tambra
Summer Solstice Scorchers anthology OUT NOW! available from www.whiskeycreekpresstorrid.com
www.tambrakendall.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/TambraKendall
posted by Tambra at 7:51 pm

2 Comments:

Your post rocks! I couldn't agree more. yum yum yum

2:27 pm  

I'm glad someone agrees with me!
Tambra

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home