Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day :)

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com




This is my first post here on the Daughters of Circe blog, and I'm not sure what to say or where to start :)

I know that myself and several other daughters have participated in the Romance Divas Free Ebook Challenge. You can find my contribution on my website. I also have a link to RD, where you can find a page full of other authors published and non published and their free stories in various degrees of spiciness.

My kids are home, our first snow day in a few years. One of the reasons I hestitate to move down south is because I love snow, but my aunt in North Carolina has gotten more snow this year then we have. :(

I'm sitting here with my Girl Scout Cookies. All Abouts, this time, and a nice tall glass of hot tea. Not Sweet tea, that is just too sweet for my tastes, but perfect on a day like this. Every time I make a mug of hot cocoa one of my four children swipes it, so I gave up and made tea. LOL.

My current story Morgan's Magick -part of the Celtic Love Knots Volume One from Whiskey Creek Press is doing very well. I'm so fond of my story because Jack is just a wonderfully delicious man. Even the other story Through the Veil by Tina Bendoni has a great hero. I hope you are all cuddled up today with the man you love, or men ;) and if not, then I hope you find a book with a worthy hero to spend your day with :)
posted by Michelle Hasker at 6:43 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home