Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update from Bianca D'Arc

Today is my day to blog. I'm a little scattered because I'm working on several things at once (as usual, I guess), so bear with me.

"Prince Nico is a cunning master of stealth, but can he master a maiden's fragile heart?"

Prince of Spies, my most recent release is doing well. It's the 4th installment in my Dragon Knights series from Samhain Publishing, but it can easily be read on its own. It's still at #2 on the MBAM Best Seller List, so I certainly can't complain! You can learn more about it on my website ( www.biancadarc.com ) or at the Samhain Publishing site ( www.samhainpublishing.com ).

I'm also working on a new sci fi novella for Phaze called King of Swords. It will be part of the upcoming Fortune's Fool anthology, releasing in May, I think. When a space station on the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy is attaced by the jit'suku, a handful of retired soldiers and a very special woman are the civilians' only chance.

Tease Publishing has also tapped me for a few projects. I'm excited to be working with this new, exclusive publisher. A story based on the Oracle at Delphi is in the works for later this year, as is a contemporary action/adventure romance novel in a contemporary setting.

Aside from all that, I'm enjoying the tail end of Winter, filling my birdfeeders daily and watching the squirrels figure out how to steal the sunflower seeds meant for the cardinals that nest nearby. LOL. In my experience, there's no such thing as a squirrel proof birdfeeder. I've tried them all, but those little grey bandits always figure a way in. They're cute though, so I don't mind too much.

Bianca D'Arc
Come over to the D'Arc side... www.biancadarc.com
posted by Bianca D'Arc at 6:17 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home