Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tambra's News and books

Hi everyone,

I had some great news to share.

Wicked Pleasures won a recommended read and book of the week from Whipped Cream reviews.
Celtic Love Knots Vol. 9 received 5 Hearts from reviewer Crystal Adkins!
Celtic Love Knots Vol. 9 also received 4 tombstones from Bitten by Books.

I just finished reading Real Vampires Get Lucky by Gerry Bartlett. I loved it! This is a fun, sexy vampire series and I"m looking forward to reading Ms. Bartletts's next installment.

Nina Bangs' Eternal Pleasures was also a fantastic read. I know when I pick up anything with Nina's name, it will be good.

Kimberly Raye is another author who has consistently given wonderful reads. Yep, another auto-buy for me. Her vampire series with Lil Marchette is fab.

I love paranormal romance! It can be funny, edgy, dark, light.

Other authors that are auto buys for me are:
Sherrilyn Kenyon
Angela Knight
Deidre Knight
Kerrelyn Sparks

Until next month,
Tambra
www.tambrakendall.com
posted by Tambra at 8:38 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home