Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Inspiration

I often use different images and music for each story I write. I like to listen to the same group of songs for each story because I can get into a groove. The picture is nice because every time I look at the image I'm reminded of my inspiration all over again.

What about you?
What inspires you and what do you listen to when you write?

Some authors and editors tell me no music. I agree with the editors. I have to shut off my music when editing. I'm not sure why, but there it is.

Support groups?
One member of mine is in Boston without INTERNET. She will pay when she returns for abandoning me. So for now I torture my characters. >:)


Theses are just some things to think about when you get stuck in your story.

Michelle
posted by Michelle Hasker at 5:06 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home