Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring News from Bianca

Spring is my favorite time of year for a lot of reasons: my garden is starting to wake up and I'm excited about new plants I want to add to my collection, the songbirds are returning and it's awards season.

I've been lucky over the past few weeks. Hara's Legacy won the EPPIE for Best Erotic Romance Science Fiction/Futuristic. Prince of Spies won the CAPA for Fantasy Erotic Romance and All Romance eBooks gave Hara's Legacy a Best Book of 2007 Award and me a Best Author of 2007. Like I said, it's been an amazing turn of events!

This month, I've got three print releases. Hara's Legacy, the I Dream of Dragons anthology, and my first Phaze print title, Sons of Amber, which contains both of my first Sons of Amber novellas, Ezekiel and Michael.


I've made a new sale to Tease Publishing of a contemporary romance novella that's a little different for me. It's set on a ranch and has some yummy cowboys in it. It should be coming out later this Spring or early Summer. I've also got a new Dragon Knights book called FireDrake, coming out on May 13th from Samhain. Here's a peek at the outstanding new cover for that book:


In the meantime, Davin's Quest continues to do well. It's Book 2 in my Resonance Mates series begun with Hara's Legacy. I'm working on Book 3, Jaci's Experiment, which will be out in ebook in August, then in print next year. It's been a busy time, writing on deadline, doing edits for various books and gearing up for RT and a myriad of other conferences I'm going to this year. If you see me at one of them, please drop by and say hello!

Labels: ,

posted by Bianca D'Arc at 2:13 pm

1 Comments:

Beautiful cover Bianca :)

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home