Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dragons and More

First of all, I should mention my most recent releases (which I don't think I did on this blog yet). At the end of September, Prince of Spies came out in print, so please look for it wherever books are sold!

And the very next dragon story just came out in ebook. Wings of Change will be part of the I Dream of Dragons anthology that will be out in print next March, but for now you can get all of the stories in ebook.

My next release will be in December, titled, Sweeter Than Wine. It's a paranormal story that will bring together my vamps and weres in a very tangible (and naughty!) way. LOL. Here's the tagline: An abused woman has the power to unite werefolk, fey and vampire against an evil that would see them all dead—if she can learn to love again.

Now with all of this, I've been running around doing signings. I'll be at the Borders in Middletown, NY this Saturday and the one in Marlborough, MA next Saturday, so please drop by if you're in the neighborhood! Understandably, I haven't been writing much with all this going on, but I signed up for a writing challenge to help get me back on track. Accountability really helps. So far, I've managed to write each day of the challenge, but then, it only started on Monday! LOL. Be sure to drop by my blog to track my progress and read the little snippets from my WIPs I'll be posting every few days. I've got a "first meeting" scene up there today, so it's probably worth checking out if you like those kinds of things.

Whew! So now you're up to date on all things Bianca. Well, mostly, anyway. Now that I'm caught up, next time I get to blog, I promise to post something more conversational, but it's been quite a while since I've blogged here. Sorry for the absence!

Bianca
http://biancadarc.com/blog/
www.biancadarc.com

Labels: ,

posted by Bianca D'Arc at 4:34 pm

1 Comments:

Wooo hooo
congrats and welcome home :)

5:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home