Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bianca's December Plans

Seems like the holidays are just around the corner. In fact, for those of us in the U.S., the official start to the holiday season is just a day or two away - Thanksgiving! We stuff the turkey, then the turkey stuffs us, and we traditionally start our Christmas shopping the day after. I've already started my shopping, but will still need to join the holiday crush in the malls from time to time to finish up - in between final preparations for my busy December release schedule...

Here's a look at my newest cover...


This book is one of two releases I'll have in December. Sweeter Than Wine is a full-length novel that is part of both my vampire and were series with Samhain Publishing. In fact, this book ties all my paranormal stories together. The main characters are vampires, but they have a very "close" werecougar friend who is key to the action.

The other story I have releasing in December is a short story called Solstice Dreams, which is part of the Whiskey Creek Press Torrid Celtic Love Knot series. It's been paired with a story by Barri Bryan and will be put out in ebook formats only, in Celtic Love Knots #7. Solstice Dreams is a holiday tale about two fey - a high court warrior and lower court mage - who are both searching for wisdom from the jolly old elf who lives at the North Pole. They have a hard time finding the old wizard, but they manage to put aside their differences and find each other in the process.

Busy times ahead, but definitely good times. I'd like to wish all my readers in the U.S. a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Bianca
www.biancadarc.com

Labels: ,

posted by Bianca D'Arc at 9:21 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home