Sunday, October 28, 2007

It’s October. Well, now, it’s the END of October, but it’s still October. Which means witches and goblins and zombies, and one of the best of all things: CHOCOLATE. :)

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I have fond memories of trudging around our neighborhood on Halloween night, slogging through the crinkling leaves as we marched up to house after house to beg for candy to fill our pillowcases.

Fall has a scent that is practically indescribable if you don’t know what it already is. I smell it and it rejuvenates me, revitalizes me, and makes me feel like something exciting is coming around the corner.

Argus: In Dreams
, the first full length story I ever had published was set in the fall. I didn’t make a big deal about the season, but I wonder if I did it subconsciously. It is a time of renewal and rebirth for me. Yes, I know the earth is going to sleep, and it is traditionally viewed as a time of death, but you take that cycle to its completion and you have that rebirth. Although things are dying, they are making way for the new and exciting stuff coming out soon. I love fall.
posted by Tina Bendoni at 10:26 pm

2 Comments:

I love Fall and Halloween
weeeeeeee

10:30 pm  

Tell us how you really feel, Michelle. LOL

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home