Thursday, August 06, 2009

Readers, What Do You Think?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what do readers want.

Free reads?
Do free reads help you decide to buy an author?

Contests
Contests are fun, but does it influence your buying of that author?

I am asking this for a reason.

I want to make sure I'm giving readers what they want. On my Yahoo group, I have a free read started that I'll post every week on until it's finished.

I'll be holding another contest soon, too. Someone once remarked I give good, original prizes. That's a start!

So, come on readers. Let me know what brings you back to an author. What makes an author an automatic buy for you?

Hugs,
Tambra Kendall
Cowboy of the Night-out now from Red Rose Publishing
A Cursed Heart by Keelia Gree, out now from Red Rose Publishing

Labels: , ,

posted by Tambra at 4:49 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home