Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moving Up... with Zombies

It's been a crazy few weeks. First, I've been finishing my next paranormal for Samhain, called INFERNO, which is the long-awaited sequel to LORDS OF THE WERE. It's the story of Dante d'Angleterre, the vampire, and his further adventures in New York with his friend, the fey knight, Duncan, and a lone werewolf who's been sent to spy on him. Lots of action in this book - both in the bedroom and out of it! ;-)

I've also been writing a new novella for Kensington's Brava line, about zombies. Yes, I said zombies. It's going to be in an anthology that will come out in January 2010. The other author in the anthology is the lovely and talented Zoe Archer.
I believe her story is an historical where the hero actually is a zombie. Should be very interesting! In my story, the hero is the special ops warrior they've called in to eradicate the zombies, so it's more in the contemporary/military vein. The heroine is a Navy doctor and the hero and heroine have a history. It's a story about lovers reuniting and fighting terrifying zombies along the way. LOL.

This is my first foray into the world of "New York" publishing. I'm absolutely delighted to be working with the fine folks at Kensington and look forward to doing more with them. So this little zombie story is really a big move upward for me -- one that I've been hoping to make for a while now. It feels really great!

And for some reason, JACI'S EXPERIMENT is already available in print on Amazon and in some other places. If you're a print reader, look for it. The official release date is in June, but it seems to be available early, so have at it! ;-)



Labels: , , ,

posted by Bianca D'Arc at 12:04 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home