Thursday, January 03, 2008

Keelia Greer in 2008

Hi everyone,

My alter ego, Tambra Kendall has been getting quite a bit published this past year.
Now, it's my turn.

I've got a historical wolf shifter story that will be in an anthology to benefit Full Moon Farm.
Full Moon Farm is run by an amazing woman who cares for wolves and wolf-dogs. When the anthology comes out, please buy a copy to help the wolves. Red Rose Publishing and its authors thank you in advance.

Also, this year my story Eyes of Cat, a paranormal romance will be published by Red Rose Publishing.

My publishing credits are a futuristic romance short, IN THE SPACE OF A HEARTBEAT, featured in the Blue Moon Magic anthology published by Highland Press, 2006. BALLOU'S CHRISTMAS WISH is featured in Holiday in the Heart published by Highland Press, 2006.

I also teach online creative writing courses under my real name. To find out more go to my website www.keeliagreer.com While you're there, why not join my Yahoo group, too?
I love to hear from my readers.

May each and everyone of you have a happy, healthy and blessed year.

Keelia Greer
posted by Tambra at 3:22 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home