Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Release

In From the Cold, the third story in the Tiara Islands Inn series, releases today from Red Rose Publishing

This story goes back to the original characters from Jewel of the Highlands, Julie and Noah. Julie is trying to provide a romantic weekend package for her guests for Valentines Day, but as usual, things don't go the way she planned.

I have never gone on any kind of romantic get away for Valentines Day and now, it's my Daughter's birthday so that takes precedence. If I had to pick a place I'd go, I think I'd choose somewhere warm. I'm not a big beach person, but somewhere we could hike, maybe camp and see lots of stars...that would be perfect. It's all about spending time together, right?

What about you? Anyone have any wishes or plans for this years romantic holiday?

Labels: ,

posted by Jennie Andrus at 2:26 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home